Sunday, November 30, 2008

I know that things might not go my way. But I will not take the coulda, shoulda, wouldas to the grave.






So yesterday was pretty much one of the craziest days of my life. I am so fortunate to have had Andi there with me. I would have NEVER gotten packed in time if she had not been there. Let alone she put up with moving, organizing, cleaning the new place, shopping and the overall stressed mood I was in. Big. Big thanks goes out to you Andi. I owe you huge. And I WILL be there in Vancouver to move you.




So overall it was a great day. Moved most of my stuff in two loads, which makes me realize how little stuff I have. And how Andi always loves to point out how sadly my wardrobe is lacking haha. The above picture is me in a packed up and almost empty room. It kind of choked me up actually. Even though I'm not gone forever, its my first big step towards independence, and I hope I don't fall flat on my face.




Already I have come to realize the grocery store robs you. I mean. Twelve dollars for twelve rolls of toilet paper? And ok. The ten dollar box of cinnamon toast crunch I was not giving up. No matter the price. And I have also come to realize Dollarama is heaven. EVERYTHING there is a dollar and they have just about everything you need. Like... Laundry detergent. Even though it was intensely watered down it will work haha.




It's just crazy how it's all hitting me now. Especially since my parents are alreadyasking me to stay on my own until june, because they want to have a foreign exchange student live in my room. I'm out, I'm on my own. But it is definatley something I need to do. Even though it seems like millions of small things are going wrong already. I just need to stay strong and get through all of this. I can do it. And I will show everyone that I am capable of doing this, with or without their support.


So tomorrow is the official move in date. Though the animals are going to have to be snuck in next week. To the left is my new room! In all it's lovely disarray. I have a lot of organizing left to do. But I will get around to that tomorrow.
Oh. And a note for anyone who is interested in seeing pictures of the place. I will take some tomorrow. Because apparently batteries from the dollar store don't work. Go figure Lol.
AND for anyone who is around. There is a housewarming party next Friday December 5 th!

3 comments:

Notme2000 said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

Andi said...

i got the hug on saturday. Just remember.. save for the plane ticket to vancouver.. that is all the thanks I need :)

Notme2000 said...

Lol, I just got the title of your blog :P